Guest Submission by Madeleine McAulay
Recently, conservative pundit Dr. Walter Williams offered up his disturbing take on the 2012 election, ten reasons why he believes President Obama will win.
1. Blacks will vote for Obama blindly. Period. Doesn’t matter what he does. It’s a race thing. He’s one of us,
2. College educated women will vote for Obama. Though they will be offended by this, they swoon at his oratory. It’s really not more complex than that,
3. Liberals will vote for Obama. He is their great hope,
4. Democrats will vote for Obama. He is the leader of their party and his coattails will carry them to victory nationwide,
5. Hispanics will vote for Obama. He is the path to citizenship for those who are illegal and Hispanic leaders recognize the political clout they carry in the Democratic Party,
6. Union members will vote overwhelmingly for Obama. He is their key to money and power in business, state and local politics,
7. Big Business will support Obama. They already have. He has almost $1 Billion dollars in his reelection purse gained largely from his connections with Big Business and is gaining more every day. Big Business loves Obama because he gives them access to taxpayer money so long as they support his social and political agenda,
8. The media love him. They may attack the people who work for him, but they love him. After all, to not love him would be racist,
9. Most other minorities and special interest groups will vote for him. Oddly, the overwhelming majority of Jews and Muslims will support him because they won’t vote Republican. American Indians will support him. Obviously homosexuals tend to vote Democratic. And lastly,
10. Approximately half of independents will vote for Obama. And he doesn’t need anywhere near that number because he has all of the groups previously mentioned.
Some people in this nation whole-heartedly believe that President Obama cannot be beat in 2012, even a so-called conservative like Dr. Williams. But when I examine the facts, and I look at the current political situation, I come to the conclusion that with the right candidate, President Obama can and will be defeated. (And no, that does not take a PhD.)
Number One: Dr. Williams claims that all African Americans will blindly vote for President Obama, “no matter what.” When someone with his “stature” makes a blatant statement like that, people automatically assume it is fact. But many of my own friends happen to be African American, and they are some of the most conservative people on this planet. Maybe most African Americans voted blindly in 2008, but now, three years later, neither they nor their friends have jobs. Economic stress, alone, will sway one’s vote, regardless of skin color. I believe people’s current situation is what will urge them to vote for “change” (Conservative) in this next election.
Palin Rebuttal: Governor Palin has a large base that is highly underestimated. She has inspired school teachers, stay-at-home moms, and small-business owners, of ALL ethnicities, to let their voices be heard in their government.
Number Two: According to the Doctor, all college-educated women will vote for Obama. That is probably the most ridiculous statement I have ever heard. What about Governor Palin, the Mama Grizzlies, women with small businesses … etc.? Is Doctor Williams that naive to believe that if a woman is educated, she cannot be a Republican? The fact is, educated women tend to lean conservative because they don’t like the government telling them what to do!
Palin Rebuttal: Governor Palin is a perfect example of inspiring women to rise up, and to tell the government, “You are too big.”
Number Three: I can’t really argue with that one. Obviously a liberal is going to vote for Obama, there are just some that have no hope (Or a little too much in Obama!)
Number Four: I would not dump all of the Democrats in one boat. President Obama is a bit too extreme for some, and I believe that if we elect the right candidate, one with a record of working with both sides, we can get moderate Democrats to fight against President Obama.
Palin Rebuttal: This is an issue that Governor Palin is the one and only candidate who can fully serve. When looking at her record it is full of fighting corruption against BOTH parties. **Watch “The Undefeated”**
Number Five: This point proves to me that Dr. Williams hasn’t done too much research, because if he did, he would know that Hispanics are known to be Conservative. Almost all [LEGAL] immigrants vote Republican, due to the fact they went through the process and they believe it is unfair that some get to skip [illegally].
Number Six with Palin Rebuttal: Unions are a tough issue. For the most part they are considered liberal, but like Governor Palin has said before, she is a former union member and her husband is a Union member.
Number Seven: Big businesses will not necessarily go for Obama. Some will, but there will be others who understand that government is the one hurting them.
Palin Rebuttal: Look at Governor Palin’s record in Alaska; she was a responsible leader who dealt with big businesses, successfully! **Watch “The Undefeated”**
Number Eight: The media is biased. But lately the media seems to be pointing out some flaws in the current administration. I believe the media will continue to make a change, but “news” sources like MSNBC will never fully change.
Palin Rebuttal: Governor Palin is already a product of the media’s corruption, yet she remains strong. It is obvious, no matter what, she will remain “Undefeated”! **Watch “The Undefeated”**
Number Nine: Some minorities will lean towards Obama. But looking at the latest Obama vs. Israel conflict many Jews will divert from the Democrats in 2012.
Palin Rebuttal: Governor Palin has the capabilities to attract all minorities; she fights for every American!
Number Ten: Looking at where our cconomy has gone (AAA rating sunk, unemployment has heightened) more than half of the independents will go Republican in 2012.
Palin Rebuttal: Governor Palin has a record that will attract all voters. **Watch “The Undefeated”**
After doing my research and using common sense, it is obvious that President Obama can and will be defeated in 2012, IF we have the right Republican candidate. As exhibited above, Governor Palin is the only Candidate, with the proven record, to take down the current administration, with the words of Governor Palin, “Mr. President … GAMEON!”
**I highly suggest people look at the FACTS of Governor Palin’s record. To do so, in an unbiased manner, order the documentary, Stephen Bannon’s “The Undefeated”. **
Cross-posted at Faith, Hope And Politics.